HORSES FOR SALE ON ALL PAGES !!!
This Agreement is made this day of by
BREEDER’S name: Amber Kuhnke (hereinafter referred to as the BREEDER).
BREEDER’s address: 13055 Helgerson Hill Rd, Soldiers Grove, WI 54655
BREEDER’S phone: (608) 735-4777
BREEDER’s email: email@example.com
BUYER’s name: (hereinafter referred to as the BUYER).
Whereas BREEDER desires to sell and BUYER desires to purchase a puppy owned by the BREEDER:
Breed: _ PEMBROKE or AMERICAN WELSH CORGI Sex: Color:
Also described as: DOB:
AKC or CKC Registration #
(Usually pending for puppies - Buyer gets # when registering)
AKC or CKC Litter Registration #
Sire: Reg. #
Dam: Reg. #
The expected date of release is
The Breeder is selling the above puppy for a total price of $
The Buyer is giving a deposit of $
And has a final balance of $ due to Breeder upon release of the dog to the Buyer.
The Buyer understands the deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE because it is a commitment to buy the puppy. Buyer will forfeit the deposit and ownership rights to the puppy if Buyer does not make full payment within one week of the puppy's expected release date. After that time, the Breeder may sell the puppy to another party.
This puppy is being sold with * LIMITED * AKC or CKC registration (Full - only if Requested & Approved). Papers will be given/mailed directly to the Buyer.
1. HEALTH GUARANTEE: The Breeder guarantees the puppy’s health for 3 business days after delivery of the puppy to the Buyer in the case of communicable diseases. The Breeder further provides a one (1) year health guarantee for life-threatening health issues (valid until the puppy’s FIRST birthday). Health issues must be documented in writing by a licensed vet within 72 business hours. The Seller must be informed of the examination that indicates that at the time of sale, such animal was unfit for purchase due to life threatening Health Issue with proper documentation by a licensed vet. If such a defect should be diagnosed in writing by a qualified veterinary specialist, Buyer may return the puppy for an exchange of equal value or refund at the Breeder’s option, failure to do so within 72 hours unless other arrangements are made with Breeder will result in the cancellation of a replacement puppy. The Breeder is not responsible for any veterinarian bills incurred by the Buyer.
2. BREED GUARANTEE: Breeder guarantees this is a Registered Pembroke or American Corgi Puppy offspring of the sire and dam listed at the top of this agreement.
1. VETERINARIAN HEALTH CHECK: The Buyer agrees to have a licensed veterinarian check the health of the puppy within 3 business days after receipt of the puppy. If there is a problem with the puppy’s health, please see the Breeder's Health Guarantee.
5. PAYMENT: Payment is due in full at the time the Breeder releases the puppy to the Buyer. Payment must be in the form of cash or money order, or paid via www.paypal.com. Breeder’s PayPal account e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. INDEMITY: Buyer agrees that if his or her actions or failure to act result in any claim, suit, loss, damage, injury, death, or liability, the Buyer will defend, indemnify and hold Breeder harmless and will pay all of the Breeder's cost and expenses including reasonable attorney fees, any amount paid in settlement and any award or judgment.
8. RELEASE OF CLAIMS: The Buyer releases the Breeder from any and all liabilities or damages caused by this puppy after receipt. These damages include, but are not limited to, destruction of property and or physical damage to any person.
9. LIMITATION OF ACTIONS: Any action or claim brought by the Buyer against the Breeder for breach of this Contract or for loss due to negligence must be brought within one (1) year of the date such claim or loss occurs.
10. JURISDICTION: The Buyer agrees that he or she understands this contract fully and that this contract is in the jurisdiction of the State of _WISCONSIN__, in the County of __CRAWFORD__ in which the Breeder resides or does business.
Mediation and Arbitration:
Mediation and arbitration lower any potential legal costs for both the Buyer and the Breeder. If a dispute arises under this contract, the Buyer and the Breeder agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the jurisdiction of this contract. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by both the Buyer and the Breeder. If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, the Buyer and the Breeder agree to submit the dispute to a binding arbitration proceeding located closest to the residence or business location of the Breeder, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
This contract represents the entire agreement between the parties. The Breeder and the Buyer have made no other agreements, promises, or representations, verbal or implied, unless specifically stated in this written agreement. The Breeder and the Buyer to each receive one copy of this agreement signed by both.
The Buyer is to sign below the Breeder's Copy of this contract upon receipt of the puppy from the Breeder. I acknowledge I have received the puppy into my possession and the puppy is in good condition.